Bring your Bibles 😊
Last week was our test run and it was a wonderful day of getting together. This Sunday we will have our full church service.
We are looking forward to taking communion & worshipping together in music & the Word tomorrow.
JUNE 7 — COMMUNION SUNDAY – Pastor Marianna Bauer sharing
TIME: 10-11:30 AM
WHERE: Central Park (85th & Regent)
8440 Regent Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55448
We plan on meeting under the pavilion.
(But just in case – see below on what you need to know & bring)
WHAT: Communion – Pastor Marianna Bauer will be sharing
Sermon – Pastor Shelley Fix
Here is what you NEED TO KNOW & WHAT TO BRING
1. Please adhere to social distancing. Families may sit together.
No hugging – shaking of hands
We will be in a public setting & do not want to make others nervous
2. Wear a mask if you are comfortable in doing so – but it is not necessary outside.
3. If you have children – until we get further clarification on what the rules are in having the kids together – they need to sit with you. [There seems to be different rules for day care & churches]
Bring a blanket for them to sit on or chair.
Bring activities & snacks for your kids.
4. We will provide water & juice packs. Right now we cannot serve snacks, food, coffee
So if you need your morning coffee – you will have to pick some up on your way over 😲
5. Bring a chair or blanket to sit on (just in case we can’t get under the pavilion).
Additional Message to our congregation:
We very much want to see you attend; but if you are sick or have virus symptoms, or are uncomfortable with the LAC meeting plan, then please stay home (and watch the videos &/or listen to the audio during transition while available).
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through this transition process, meeting locations& changing rules.